pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.98 "The plain old chaos of undifferentiated w

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.98 "The plain old chaos of undifferentiated weirdness."
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 16:20:08 +0000 (UTC)

walt <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 21 May 2006 06:57:57
-0700:

> One little puzzle about tooltips in the header pane:  two
> icons display the same tooltip (Match Only Unread Articles)
> and the difference between the two is unclear to me.

That one was a bug.  Someone noticed and posted a patch to the devel group
IIRC, but maybe it didn't get into 0.98 (which I haven't compiled quite
yet, I'm still on 0.97 ATM).

The one button (with the bluish icon that's supposed to symbolize
stacked hard drive platters) toggles viewing of uncached articles on or
off. (It always shows cached articles.)