Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Serious PHPGroupware

From: Grant Bowman
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Serious PHPGroupware
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:11:33 -0700

* Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> [020908 22:29]:
> [...]
> I have been active again and doing lots of development work in the
> background with some new ideas. I will be putting some more of these in
> CVS over the next couple of days in hopes that this project can get some
> new life and vigor. Right now phpGW basicly works very well and we need
> new ideas and new developer blood to make it more interesting.
> [...]

I also see a great future for phpGW.  However I don't think new ideas &
features are the way to get a 1.0 out the door.

While I wasn't happy to see my email forwarded publically I am pleased
to see some kind of public discussion about the release cycle.

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <address@hidden>