Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:32:03 -0300

> What has to be done before 0.20.0 can be out Luciano? And what are you
> working on?
> I don't know what to do on protux now, and there's nothing in the TASKS
> file at the moment. The only thing I know to do at the moment is only Peak
> related, and thats only some code improvement, not much at all....

that's it, 0.19-0.20 is meant to be only stabilization things, but there are
small things that can be done.
If you want, you could work on FileBrowser. It is a mess, we cannot see it as
list views, too much clicks (maybe
just point and touch would be fine)

I am really out of time lately due groselha gigs, but I am working mostly on
libmustux because there is this small
application that mixes audio effects in groselha's gigs which uses libmustux. (
Yes, libmustux is going to the
stage ;-)  It is a variation of the mixer class from protux, hard-coded (so
highly optimized) to read specific files
from the band. I plan to "generalize" it someday so it can become public.

For 0.20 , I will work on ruler bar, cross fades, fade in/out. If you work on
project manager / file browser, it will
be great .

Thanks

> Should I work on pthreads in Mixer?
>
> Greetz,
>
> Remon

Best Regards
--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer
Free Software Evangelist - Project Mustux - Musician Tools for GNU/Linux