Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:46:09 +0200

> > I compiled kernel-2.4.6-test5 without the preemtive option (something
> > went
>
> do you mean 2.6.0 ?

Yes, but you allready understood :-)

Maybe, if we change to pthread, instead of QThread the problems with treading
in 2.6.0 are gone.

What has to be done before 0.20.0 can be out Luciano? And what are you working
on?
I don't know what to do on protux now, and there's nothing in the TASKS file
at the moment. The only thing I know to do at the moment is only Peak
related, and thats only some code improvement, not much at all....

Should I work on pthreads in Mixer?

Greetz,

Remon