Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:39:19 +0200

> also, the best thread to put in RTC is Mixer->going. It is focused on
> mixing/reading audio during go operatoin, and it is the only thing that
> needs the low latency (wich require rtc)

Shouldn't the "listen" thread also have RT Scheduling priority? No drop-outs
in recording is a nice thing :-)

It almost made me crazy/mad etc. that my computer was randomly freezing, but
it looks like that it is a bug in the ext3 file support in kernel-2.4.20
I'll try to switch over to another kernel version as soon as possible, and
hopefully the problems are gone then.

Oh, just got the idea, what kernel version are you using Luciano, and do you
have also ext3 file system partitions?

Greetings,

Remon