Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] RTS problems
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:16:11 +0200

Hi,

After installing kernel 2.4.21 the problem seems to be solved. I'm running
protux know for > 1/2 hour and everything seems fine. Also did some
recordings longer then 15 minutes, and everything went fine.

Maybe we should mention when protux 0.20.0 releases that in combination with
kernel-2.4.20 and ext3 any program freezes your computer which runs with Real
Time Priority?
So if they want to run Protux Real Time, that they have to upgrade to a higher
kernel version, else their computer WILL freeze.

Have a nice weekend,

Remon