Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs

From: Eduard Werner
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs
Date: Thu Feb 14 14:30:03 2002

> > It's not, unfortunately. Vmware seems to switch between windowing mode and
> > fullscreen mode all the
> > time which makes it practically unusable. The 1.0.0 is ok.
>
> A workaround is to make vmware a non-managed window by putting it in conf.h:
>
> #define UNMANAGED_WINDOW_LIST "VMware Workstation"

Not really (just tried, thanks for the hint anyway). As soon as I
change to another window, I can't get back into vmware,
at least C-t n/p and C-t C-t won't switch back to vmware. By
destroying the other windows I did eventually get back, but then it
got as sluggish as in fullscreen mode (and the mouse will was
ignored).