Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs
Date: Sun Feb 17 14:18:03 2002

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 10:15:42PM +0100, Eduard Werner wrote:
> Thanks for a completely unhelpful suggestion :-)

I'm not sure that I know what I'm talking about now, but isn't bochs an equal
function free software?

Don't know the exact licensing, but it's at least it's more free than vmware.
Freshmeat says it's LGPL, but I don't know.

The reason for that it's not included in debian is the vga bios code, isn't
it?

Have you tried if it can help performing your task?

http://freshmeat.net/projects/bochs/
--
/Martin