Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs

From: Eduard Werner
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs
Date: Sat Feb 16 15:24:01 2002

> > Just don't use UNMANAGED_WINDOW_LIST.  It's a REALLY bad idea.  If you
> > switch away from the window, YOU CANNOT SWITCH BACK.
>
> C-t - usually works for me. I leave a bunch of unmanaged windows there.

Looks like the best solution so far. After switching to VMware with C-t -
it doesn't get sluggish. (Isn't it funny how one single piece of commercial
software can really thoroughly spoil working with computers ...)

It still would be interesting to know what's so subtlely different in
rp 1.0.0 and 1.0.1

Edi