Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs

From: eichin-ratp
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: Ratpoison-devel digest, Vol 1 #248 - 12 msgs
Date: Mon Feb 18 01:16:03 2002

> The reason for that it's not included in debian is the vga bios code, isn't
> it?

Actually, I see the bochs vgabios packaged and in main, but I don't
see bochs itself; perhaps that's "on the way" now that this (and
createdisk) are packaged.

Version: 0.2a-2
Filename: pool/main/v/vgabios/vgabios_0.2a-2_all.deb

(bochs can still be used as a gateway-to-evil, but *does* have a
"significant non-corrupting use" (namely running interesting
experimental kernels, or even virtual linux images...))