Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr on 'bsd

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr on 'bsd
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:04:48 -0700 (MST)

I have dealt with all 4 items now and checked in my changes.

Ken:
Try this on your netbsd system and see if you get a clean configure
and build.

Reinhard:
Try it with your build scripts and make sure I didn't break
anything. I had to muck around with the configure stuff again.

I think the current cvs stuff is really about ready for release of version
0.0.13. The only changes I have left to commit are doxygen comment updates
in display.c. I'll commit those tonight and if no one can find any
problems, make the release wednesday evening.