Re: Location for SwarmFest '98

From: Paul W. Box
Subject: Re: Location for SwarmFest '98
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 13:19:13 -0500

Not to start this in to a discussion about the relative merits of one
location over another, but Santa Fe is on of the neatest places in the
world.  I would love to see swarmfest continue there if nothing more
than to have an excuse to go to New Mexico.  Los Angelis is 'good for
people who like that kind of thing', but how could ANYONE be against
meeting in Santa Fe?

--
/*  Paul Box                      |        Cogito ergo                */