Re: Getting Mac Linux is not worth the trouble.

From: Ricardo Adrian Serrano-Ledee
Subject: Re: Getting Mac Linux is not worth the trouble.
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:41:22 -0500

What about asking for a submision to the other binaries?  Why just ask
for mklinux?  Actually the mail I sent regaring Mac binaries was a
mistake: it was intended for a different person, not the Swarm list.
Personally I would like to see a Swarm binary for a Silicon Graphics O2
machine running Irix 6.3 which is where I got my gcc compiler.  I am not
very proficient in Unix and up to a few weeks ago had no experience with
the SGI O2 machine I've been assigned.

> Ahhh, now that's a problem.  But, we could always supply that
> gcc binary, if anybody's interested.  Of course, that's an extra
> burden.  If anybody would like to send us that gcc binary as well
> as the swarm binary, we'll put it up.  Otherwise, Ted's right, there's

 Ricardo Serrano.
 address@hidden
 (706) 542 4516