compiling swarm-2.1.1 on slackware 7.1

From: Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao
Subject: compiling swarm-2.1.1 on slackware 7.1
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:30:06 +0900

Hello All,

I've been trying to install Swarm-2.1.1 on Slackware Linux 7.1 on an Intel
i810 machine.

I installed the needed softwares as prescribed. I encountered one problem
upon installing
gdb-objc4.16 as it doesn't seem to identify an i686-pc-linux-gnu like the
rest. However, I
successfully installed gdb-4.18. Do I need to to both debuggers on my
systems? If so, can
you please tell me where to get an updated gdb-objc?

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

--
Noriel

Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao

Doctoral Student
Regional Planning and Surveying Laboratory
Department of Civil Engineering
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo JAPAN 113-8656
Telephone: +81-3-5841-6129
Facsimile: +81-3-5841-7453
E-mail: address@hidden
           address@hidden