tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 09:53:35 +0000

Hi Thomas, i would consider the autosend after 4 characters a interesting feature. To drop "Space" for manually starting this process would free this key to jump between callinput and exchangeinput (even for TRLOG this would be useful!). For the use with calls like P3N, it would be fine to use the normal log process and continue with ENTER.
If the call is exacly 4 letters long, autosend should work anyway.

73 Fred