tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:35:17 +0100

Hi,

I just finished the first quick version of the new autosend
feature.

Please download the zip archive from
https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/archive/autosend.zip unpack it and then
change to the directory.

'autoreconf --install'
'./configure ....'
'make'
'make install'

should build it.

Some comments:
- Set autostart with ':char' as before (0 - off, 2..5 sets, ESC keeps
  old value)
- timeout is 0.7s (enough if you get a hiccup while typing, short enough
  to work even at 30 wpm and very short calls
- call will accept also '/' and '?' characters
- you can stop with ESC as before

Please test and report back.

I think autosend is only useful in RUN mode. I will block it for S&P if
you aggree.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.