Re: Re[2]: [paragui-users] access restriction to theme archive

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [paragui-users] access restriction to theme archive
Date: 03 Jun 2002 18:57:01 +0200

PhysFS is based on zlib (at least if your loading from zip files).
AFAIK, encryption is currently not supportet in zlib.

If you want to do something like encryption please contact the author of
PhysFS <www.icculus.org/physfs>. Maybe he'd be interested in your ideas
and maybe something like that gets added to PhysFS.

Alex