Re: [paragui-users] on OpenGL

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] on OpenGL
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 21:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Andrew Ford wrote:

> Perhaps you should mention it to David on the SDL
> list.
> I doubt he'll have a problem with it being distributed
> (although he's mentioned that he'd like it to be an
> SDL backend instead of a compatability layer).

'struth - I'll do that when I get a wee bit more testing done.

> Did you turn on bulk-blitting for paragui?

Tried it.  No difference.
(on both 'paratest' and 'windowresize')
except that umm it stopped responding to messages.
Turned it back off on 'windowresize' and by luck found one of the windows
and started moving it around - the window rendered each frame but then
dissappeared....

Is there any way to force a whole-display refresh?

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis