Re: [paragui-users] access restriction to theme archive

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] access restriction to theme archive
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

Offhand, I don't think that would be possible.  PhysFS
(used as the filesystem abstraction layer in paragui)
doesn't seem to support this, and the paragui
filesystem layer on top of physfs definately doesn't.
If you really need this feature, I would consider
using XOR encryption on the data, and hacking support
for it into a custom version of paragui (you'll
probably want to change the internal copy of physfs
itself).  I'd think twice before attempting it,
though, but good luck.

Andrew.