Re: Re[2]: [paragui-users] access restriction to theme archive

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [paragui-users] access restriction to theme archive
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if it's based on zlib or the info-zip
code (or something else).  As far as I know, zlib
doesn't support passwords, but I could be wrong.
Depending on the support in physfs, you might be able
to add a password-aware read to physfs.  All in all,
though, I think the easier way is to encode the files
inside the zip.  Either way, you're going to be
picking around inside the library code.

Andrew.