Re: [paragui-users] on OpenGL

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] on OpenGL
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

I think if you're going to be using OpenGL at all, you
want to approach paragui in the same way that the
double buffer example does.  Basically, what you'd
want to do (as far as I can tell), is to compose each
frame in OpenGL (i.e. renderFrame() ), then ask
paragui to do a bulk-blit of the gui-elements
(probably without a background), then ask SDL to swap
the buffers.  Just check out the double-buffer example
if you haven't looked at it already.

Andrew.