Re: Global game design (Was: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Battle System)

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: Global game design (Was: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Battle System)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:43:22 +0000

All sounds mighty cool - one question though:
Does this also make it possible to have multiple players on one machine?
Like if you have 2 or more gamepads or a pad and a keyboard? Obviosly
they'd share one screen and could walk very far apart but it's still fun
if you have friends round and they can just join in.

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821