Re: [Adonthell-devel] Battle System

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Battle System
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:57:46 -0500

Nezumi wrote:
> A thought on magic.  What about hotkeys?

Hrm. A cool idea, but I think the interface should stay as it was described
by someone a few e-mails back (I don't remember who): there should be four
or five buttons that do things, like confirm an action, cancel an action,
etc. Everything should be done with prompts on the screen. That way, gamepad
support will work.

I guess I'm really aiming for this thing to feel like an oldschool SNES
game. ;P

--JT