Re: [Adonthell-devel] Color weirdness fixed (?)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Color weirdness fixed (?)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 18:49:30 +0200

On 04 May 2002 18:10:03 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> That's it, actually. But I'd say the masks you gave were a bit wrong.

Uh - oh. That's so typical: when you aren't using copy'n paste you'll
make errors, but in case you do use it, you'll make errors too ;). Next
time I'll copy'n paste again!

> Yeah, I'd bet these issues are related. Anyway, SDL's documentation
> clearly points out the fact that switching fullscreen is only
> supported on X11. So I guess the best we can do is to set fullscreen
> at video mode setting time, and forget about in-game switching.

Why not. But in that case, fullscreen should be default. Otherwise, all
those people who don't RTFM will miss that feature ;). Besides, a decent
game should run in fullscreen - we're not "640k is enough"-minesweeper
or anything.