Re: [Adonthell-devel] Color weirdness fixed (?)

From: Nils Hesse
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Color weirdness fixed (?)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:52:44 +0000

Congratulations, you found a bug in your compiler ;). But seriously, I
shouldn't think this is a persistent problem, as it worked fine before.
Maybe you should do another make clean and retry. Maybe free up some
more memory before. I remember having similar problems with an older
version of gcc occasionally, but they usually went away when I tried
another time. Don't know what is causing that.
You were right... i tried compiling again and it worked. But the colour problem is still there :( looks exactly the same as before... and also, i tried full-screen mode but no luck there either.

Could that also be an endianness related problem? But why are cursor and
return key working then? Alex?

the delete key also works BTW.

Regards,
r:Nilz