bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X

From: Daniel Owens
Subject: Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:40:39 +0800

I will try these things when I get the chance (now that I know I can get it going again). I want to compile from the latest release anyway.

By the way, I noticed that the keyboard is not the same as the Mac keyboard. So you use Ctrl-c to copy rather than command-c. And other keyboard layouts do not work. :( If anyone has any ideas for that, let me know.

Daniel