Re: emacsclientw

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: emacsclientw
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:30:58 +0000

dhruva wrote:
I just re-confirmed. "emacsclientw.exe" launches emacs if it is not
running. I have built the whole stuff using MSVC on WXP.

And emacsclientw does not create a command prompt window when you use it from the GUI? That is what I'm more interested in, as the -mwindows link option seems an elegant solution to the problem of superfluous command prompt windows, but it is not documented as being recognized by the microsoft linker, only by GNU ld.