Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:48:43 +0000

Marc Eberhard wrote:
> So, what I need to know now, is who's coming?

I'll be there.  My company is "Luminas Internet Applications", if you need
to know such things for the gate.

I'll be travelling from Norfolk, so I'm probably able to pick up from points
not too far from the A47 west of Norfolk to Leicester, or the A14 between
Thrapston and M6.  If someone is willing to contribute a little to fuel,
I'll detour up to nearly Nottingham or down to Northampton (but not both!).

> Who's going to take care of the agenda?

Can someone find the list of tasks I posted in their mail archive?

I'll bring my fingerprint with me.  I need to fix my gpg, though.
--
MJR

Do you need advice about the Internet or particular net services?  Why
not talk to my employers?  See http://www.luminas.co.uk/ for details.