RE: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: Sponsorship

From: Chris Puttick
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: Sponsorship
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:46:22 +0100

Just to be picky, but if you sell the UKFSN service as per your tagline and
the UKFSN, I think not restricting it to finance an aspect of a free
software project (development/management/hosting services etc.) then you'd
be on thin ice with UKFSN customers and trading standards. Funding software
and funding political activity are very different things.

Just as always my NSHO.

Cheers

Chris