Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: Sponsorship

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: Sponsorship
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 01:27:39 +0100

On 2003-10-16 15:48:11 +0100 Andrew Savory <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't much like either of these, I prefer instead a simple alphabetical
listing.

If we are not going to list in numerical order somehow, perhaps either "most recent first" or a random order would be better. As you said, listings predictably near the end may be less attractive and I don't see why Zeke Z ZZitz[*] should be discouraged.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden
[*] This used to be the last entry in the MK phone book. Honestly.