gutopia-dev

Re: [rgui-dev] RE: Backend Debouch

From: Tom Sawyer
Subject: Re: [rgui-dev] RE: Backend Debouch
Date: 26 Aug 2002 03:42:31 -0600

Laurent,

if we can shamelessly copy the low-level abstraction layer then indeed i
see no reason not to, as i am sure it is well written and open source.
although, i imagine that there may perhaps be a few problem areas in
relation to some of our goals, we shall see. i'll take a look at the
code sometime this week and let you know.

> Well at least that's something :-) We'll see if I'll be of any further
> help in the future.

your damn right its something :-)

~tom