Re: Revised autobeam settings patch -- cleaned up debug comments (issue

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Revised autobeam settings patch -- cleaned up debug comments (issue1667044)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:31:23 +0000

Carl, have you looked at the regtest output?

I've copied time-signature-settings.scm from the other set (I assume
it's correct) and run `make check'; there's a significant number of
changed tests showing up.  In particular, 6/8, 9/8 and 12/8 tests are
mostly unbeamed.

There's some weirdness going on in 2/4 whereby some beats are unbeamed.

Incomplete bars are unbeamed, even if they constitued complete beats.

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/1667044/show