Re: New LilyPond website

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:55:04 +0000

On 11/29/2016 1:30 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 11/29/2016 01:19 PM, Karlin High wrote:
>
>> On 11/29/2016 11:41 AM, Paul wrote:
>>> The recently revamped Guile website now uses Haunt:
>>> https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/
>> Really!
>
> Yes:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2016-11/msg00006.html
>
> and also the GNU GUIX website:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/

Thanks for mentioning those! When I first saw the Haunt website, I was
thinking, "Hmm... it's on a subdomain URL and has other signs of being a
small project; wonder if this is a good system or just something like
the various clutter on Sourceforge and mobile app stores." But
apparently it has current, real-world use for sizable projects.

Wait... did I just now help make the case for re-designing the LilyPond
website by relating that experience?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA