Re: [Mldonkey-users] Enough is enough! Please read this!

From: allo . cine
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Enough is enough! Please read this!
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 23:54:44 +0100 (CET)

I totally agree.

> We are using open source, we *really* want to share because we have
> understood what sharing, what freedom, means. We read (!) HOWTOS,
> newsgroups, mailing-lists, bulletin boards to *understand* our
> systems.
> We want to understand whats goes behind the scenes.
>
> All the windows users that I know gives a shit of this p2p idea. When
> they read they only want to know what are the newest vacation vids
> & how to get them faster than the rest. Its a shame when I read about
> anti-agressive blocking in emule; most emule users are these agressors
> because they don't interested in the p2p idea!

The biggest advantage of linux users over windows users : they know how to
read!
Emule is their newest toy : they dicover that they can have 'beautifull'
graphs/stats 'à la' MRTG/RRDTOOL. They share for glory, we share for freedom.

Denis Fortin.
(Actually using imap (under galeon) because evolution seems to have problems
geting the mail from this account).