Re: [Mldonkey-users] Enough is enough! Please read this!

From: JoLorant
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Enough is enough! Please read this!
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:53:52 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 7. November 2002 15:30 schrieb Martin:

>> They cannot live without us, as well as we cannot live without them.
>
> NACK

And from where do you want to download your vacation videos?
Don't overrate the existance of mldonkey servers on the net. There are few,
compared to those masses of windows clients. It won't work if we stay alone.
At first everybody will be glad, then they won't be able to finish their
downloads, then they don't start their servers again and finally change to
the windows tools. That's the way it will happen, imho.

>> 2. Start porting mldonkey to windoze. Yes, you read it right.
>
> I dont think its possible! Theres somthing missing in winblows: its
> called an OS!!!

Of course it's possible, and it will be relatively easy I believe.

Armin