Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1

From: Jerry Heyman
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:34:05 -0400

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:49:23 -0700, Lyndon Nerenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2014, at 5:43 PM, address@hidden wrote:
>
>> Ok - then making the local variable 'i' unsigned would work, but that would
>> get into the middle of the flex generation.
>
> What is the filename and line number of this declaration of 'i'?  I'm guessing
> this is in the .c output from the corresponding .l file?  Sorry, but this
> isn't
> entirely clear to me from your description.

sbr/dtimep.c - generated from dtimep.l - line 2368

It's only a warning, and doesn't stop the compilation.  The installation failed
because I built as non-root, and it tried to install in /usr/local.

>> address@hidden Downloads]$ rpm -qa | grep flex
>
> 'flex -V' please?  What was built doesn't always match the package builder's
> idea of what was built :-)

address@hidden nmh]$ flex -V
flex 2.5.37

Mageia Linux (http://www.mageia.org)

> Release number?

Release 3

> Patch level?  (I don't run Linux, so I can't derive that info from the
> kernel version stamps.)

Not sure how to relate to that question.  RPMs are updated from the original
install as bugs/security holes are found.  As far as I can tell, I'm patched
to the 'current' level - no outstanding patches available.

> --lyndon

jerry