pdf-devel

RE: [pdf-devel] Any idea about solving CMap problem?

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: RE: [pdf-devel] Any idea about solving CMap problem?
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:15:03 -0800

Hub - I'm not a lawyer (nor do I play one on TV), but from re-reading
the later thread - it seems that everything was fine (other than Bob not
liking, understandably, RPM's).

But I stand by my previous statement...

If someone involved in the creation of appropriate packages for various
distributions has a concern about the specific language of the CMap
license - I will be happy to take it up with our legal department.  Just
give me SPECIFICS.

Leonard
P.S. Good to "see" you here!