Re: Development environment

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: Development environment
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:48:40 -0800

At 05:58 PM 1/6/00 +0100, you wrote:
Have you discovered a user-friendly (so, exit Emacs, for me)
development environment under windows that integrates nicely and
easily with ObjC syntax and cygnus compiler?

I've never used them; but, you might take a look at the
GNUStep tools http://www.net-community.com/Software/GNUstep/GNUstep.html

However, I would NOT recommend that you move from Java to
ObjC.  First do some research on native compilers for Java.
Look into GNU Java and such.  Going from Java to ObjC is
at worst going backwards and at best going from a multi-lingual
environment to a single language environment.  And neither
of those is a good thing to do.

glen

--
glen e. p. ropella =><= Feeding the hamster wheel.  Hail Eris!
Home: http://www.trail.com/~gepr                (505) 424-0448