Re: Development environment (BIS)

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: Development environment (BIS)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 10:00:55 -0800

To follow up on Paul's recommendation to Benedikt's work... I would note
that he has a few tutorials up.

His original course (I believe)
http://cce.sscnet.ucla.edu/swarmcourse/syllabusW98.html

The version taught at Swarm Fest '99
http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/tutorial.html

And, materials that he and Lars-Erik Cederman used in teaching a graduate
seminar I took.
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/99W/polisci209-1/

The last is the most comprehensive and a resource that I frequently refer
to for help.  Now if only the new book was somewhat less than $100...

        Darren

                 Darren Schreiber
                  Attorney at Law
                 Graduate Student