Re: Windows XP II

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: Windows XP II
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:16:51 -0800

Maybe- there are known problems with Swarm and Windows XP. Have you gone
here: http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/search.html to
search the old Support email for Windows XP? I think you will find some
discussion about what is and isn't possible.

Come back if that does not help.

Steve

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.