Status of MacOSX

From: Darold Higa
Subject: Status of MacOSX
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:00:48 -0800

I have been reading now and then the work being done on MacOSX.  I'm glad to
hear that there is interest in this port.

Since so much of the conversation to date has been deep in context and since
I don't have familiarity with OSX...is it safe to assume that OSX is still
not swarm-friendly?

I am going to have to rewrite and rerun parts of my simulation for an
upcoming project, and I want to implement a hardware and version freeze.
Since I have to pick my hardware soon, I have to make the decision between a
Mac (which I prefer) and a linux box, since windows is far too slow for my
needs.

Thanks!

Darold Higa