Re: Windows XP II

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Windows XP II
Date: 21 Jan 2003 17:18:46 -0800

It looks like David has not subscribed to the list because I have to
manually approve his posts so I'm Cc-ing him on this reply...

(David: if you get this, please subscribe, if you want a response,
because by default replies go only to the list, not to the poster.)

Alex

DAVID CAMACHO wrote:

DC> Can any boby help me???  Tanks!  D.  Note: forwarded message
DC> attached.

[...]

--
      Alex Lancaster |  Swarm Development Group  |  http://www.swarm.org