Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2

From: Armony ALTINIER
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:21:20 +0200

Le 27/07/2014 07:46, Richard Stallman a écrit :
It is hard for you and me to communicate.  Can Alexandre Garreau speak
for your organization and make an agreement for it?  He and I can
communicate, so if agreement can be reached, he's in a good position
to reach it.
I agree, it's hard for both of us to communicate together. If Alex agrees, he could be our mediator.

But we need first a little time to discuss in Liberté 0. We will come back soon with a more formal answer if you don't mind.

Librement,
Armony
--

Armony ALTINIER