Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:41:55 +0100

Hi,

> >I wonder why? Too much sunshine outside?
>
> I asked an editor at LinuxUser, who suggested this be due to LinuxFormat
> and HPaQ not supporting the expo.

Possibly, though I have heard tell that C18 would be paying a visit
which bulked up security. From noises I've heard, Mr Gomeche has been
trying to get some sort of agro put onto DNUK, UK Linux, LU and Jason
Clifford via C18.

May have had an impact, it's hard to say.

TTFN

Paul
--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you