Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:18:53 +0100

Hi,

> PS. Paul - nice to see Scribus well represented at the show; we were
> next door to you. Franz is an absolute star :o)

Franz is one of the best - he is an absolute pleasure to work with. It's
a pity I couldn't make it to the Linux Expo (I was at the ACCU
conference the week before), but with a bit of luck, we'll have enough
nominations for the LU awards again this year and as they've increased
the number of catagories, we won't be up against the might of Sun and
OpenOffice.

TTFN

Paul
--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you