Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Brian Teeman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:14:24 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, MJ Ray wrote:

> On 2004-04-25 19:36:51 +0100 Brian Teeman <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Yes from you.
> > You were quite specific about not wanting to be next to cdr etc.
>
> Brian, I am not AFFS. No need to blame the other hundred-and-whatever
> people for something I do personally. My emails are usually quite
> clear about this.

It would seam that whatever I do you, that is you personally and not AFFS,
will never be happy.

As a committee member of AFFS and as one of the members of AFFS who was at
the last expo I can only presume that when you provided feedback on the
last expo you were speaking as AFFS.

I have reviewed your emails after the last expo and you were extremely
specific about your likes and dislikes.

I was not blaming anyone else. But I was suprised to see you personaly
complaining about something you personally had requested.

This is my last comment on this as I am not going to be drawn into what is
obviously going to be a futile discussion.

Please note however that in future I will only act upon emails that are
specifically signed on behalf of AFFS.

Brian Teeman
.Organiser and Sponsor of the .Org Village