Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:51:37 +0100

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 19:41, Paul wrote:
> > I asked an editor at LinuxUser, who suggested this be due to
> > LinuxFormat and HPaQ not supporting the expo.

(Personally, I think the weather was a key-ish factor... ;)

> Possibly, though I have heard tell that C18 would be paying a visit
> which bulked up security. From noises I've heard, Mr Gomeche has been
> trying to get some sort of agro put onto DNUK, UK Linux, LU and Jason
> Clifford via C18.

Well, if they were on the lookout for C18, I'm not sure what kind of
descriptions they had - this leather-clad skinhead got into the hall
with a funny looking bag, no ID and a crap excuse about looking for the
exhibitor's office ;)

Clearly my weights mornings are not bulking me up to sufficient
meanness.

PS. Paul - nice to see Scribus well represented at the show; we were
next door to you. Franz is an absolute star :o)