Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification (fwd)
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 16:00:19 -0600

This is very simple.  I am weary of being forced to think
about it once again.  The facts of the situation have been
explained to you ad nauseum.  If you don't like it, too bad.
If you cannot accept it, then please leave.

/Angles/ Puglisi wrote:
> Will the leaders spend 30 minutes, (it does not have to be contiguous) using
> the
> email product, comparing the .14 branch to head, and will just ONE of the
> leaders
> actually spend a few days using the HEAD code and personally report *any*
> bugs to
> the list, especially bugs that did not exist in the .14 branch. In fact, will
> *any
> one* on this list compare the two versions and point out bugs in head that do
> not
> exist in .14, whether they are a leader or not.

Will you please concentrate on fixing any bugs that may exist in .14.
Not new features.  Bugs.  Otherwise you are of no use to this project.
Can you appreciate my honesty now?

--

Miles Lott - phpGroupWare
http://www.phpgroupware.org