Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification (

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification (fwd)
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 10:54:14 -0800

Also I do pay someone for creating an addressbook replacement that fits
our needs much better than the actual one. Hopefully this can make it
into CVS for HEAD pretty soon. And I also hope the same work isn't done
twice with cdb.

It might be, though unless you used the cdb designs as your blueprint, that probably isn't the case. CDB aims to be much larger than just an enhanced addressbook. CDB is now being actively developed.

..mr_e