Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Proposal] Mailing lists

From: Andrew Savory
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:27:04 +0100 (BST)

Hi Nick,

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Nick Hill wrote:

> For example, I am not officially an AFFS member, but I consider myself a
> DeFacto member. I support the bigger aims of AFFS and vice versa.

Interesting. As someone who would appear to be an ideal candidate for
membership, it would help us a lot if you could explain to us the reasons
you haven't become a member. If we have a better understanding, we can
maybe identify ways of increasing membership ...

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: address@hidden
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk